Trenton goes from cowboy to race star and lady killer in a matter of days.
The boys are racing on Trenton's new wheels delivered from SD. Since that day he calls the tricycle daddy's.
The girls are can-can girls and Miss Kitty from our trip to Boot Hill with my parents. Trenton loved it!!! I would recommend it to you!!
Oh yeah!! Trenton is looking forward to his other new job as big brother. If all goes according to the doctor's plans, we will be delivering another little Anderson into the world in January. Trenton will look at my belly and say "Hi baby" and then he has decided the baby doesn't want kisses but raspberries. So I frequently get lots of spit on my belly.
Hope to have more updates soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! A new little Anderson! CONGRATS! I am so very happy for you all! Hope you are feeling well and hope it's a girl...I can pass on LOTS of clothes!
Post a Comment